As we all know that every new mobile launches with new and specific features so the people always upgrade their phones. If we talk about the iPhone, it’s one of the best smartphones and strict security is the most prominent feature of the device. When you buy a new iPhone, it is necessary to transfer important data including important contacts, music and video files, images, software and other documents.
The new iPhone user may find some difficulties regarding the transferring of data because the setup of the iPhone is different from other android settings. So, for their assistance, we are going to discuss the easiest ways to transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone. Let’s get started with us.
Three easiest ways to transfer all the necessary data from iPhone to iPhone:
Well, there is no rocket science in transferring the data. All you need is to read the following three ways carefully and choose one of them. It’s very simple so have a look:
1. Use Quick Start:
The first procedure is very simple in which you need to activate the Bluetooth of both devices and place them face to face, the automatic setup will transfer and manage the data in a few minutes. In this way, you can transfer data from any iPhone to another iPhone device easily.
2. Use iCloud:
iPhone allows creating a personal iCloud backup that an iPhone user can log in and transfer from his iPhone to any other device. For this procedure, you will need fast internet or Wi-Fi connection to transfer the iCloud backup to another iPhone without any plugging on any pc or device.
Follow these small steps for a quick process:
- Connect with the Wi-Fi
- Go to the settings
- Here, Tap [your name] > iCloud.
- Select carefully iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Wait until the backup process completes.
So, the above-mentioned steps are very easy to perform.
3. Restore the iPhone from iTunes:
You can create an iTunes backup and connect with the new iPhone where you want to transfer everything from the old phone. You can follow these steps for instant process:
Transfer data with the help of iTunes:
- You must have the latest version of iTunes on the PC or Mac.
- Open iTunes.
- Now, attach the old iPhone to the computer.
- Follow the onscreen steps only.
- Choose the iPhone on the top toolbar.
- You need to create a specific password for the backup.
- Click on the Back Up Now option.
The process to create a backup to transfer the data is almost done; now you can put aside the old iPhone and transfer all the data on the new iPhone.
Transfer data to new iPhone:
- Turn on the iPhone and click on the Apps & Data screen.
- Here you need to tap on Restore from iTunes Backup.
- Attach the new iPhone with the same computer or Mac where you store the backup.
- Open iTunes
- Select the new iPhone.
- Click on the Restore Backup option.
- If the backup never works or is found encrypted then enter your password.
- During the procedure, the iPhone must connect with iTunes and Wi-Fi.
Moreover, you can watch live tutorials or videos on different social media platforms. You can easily find some of the best and easiest ways to transfer the data securely from the old version to the new version.